1. The promoter is: LBZ Ltd whose registered office is at Flaunden Lane, Hemel Hempstead HP3 0PA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, except employees of LBZ Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via twitter and the competition will be hosted on twitter.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be at 12.00 on 20th March 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: twitter users must download the app, retweet the post and tag at least three referees to be in with a chance of winning the prize described below.
10. There is one prize available. The prize is as follows: Two £30 amazon vouchers.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability.
14. One winner will be chosen at random and they will be announced via a public post on twitter within 2 days of the closing date. If possible, we may also contact the winner via a twitter private message to notify them. If the winner does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winners how to claim their prize.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, twitter, Facebook or any other Social Network.
19. LBZ Limited’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.